Senior HR - Recruitment at Yellowbox HR Services Pvt.Ltd
Views:1266 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Director - Business Finance - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
We are actively hiring for Associate Director- Business Finance role for an Ecommerce Giant in Bangalore.
10 + years in Business Finance strong qualification background for AD role
Qualified CA - 2009/2010(preferred) or MBAs 13-15 yrs business finance/b2b finance
Designation : Associate Director- Business Finance
Location : Bangalore
- Preparing, consolidating & reviewing financial statements, business plans & budgets on yearly / monthly basis for the organization spanning from startup environment to global operations
- Expertise in the area of Budgeting, analysis of Financial Statements,.
- Leading the business Finance of customer experience function .
- Driving Budgeting & Forecasting process.
- Review, report & present Business Performance, analysis & MIS.
- Driving Cost Optimization initiatives supported by detailed analysis.
- Partnering with cross functional & business teams in evaluating & launching new line of business & proposals impacting cost & new investments.
- Commercial closure of contractual agreements with Key Partners/ Vendors.
- Tracking of target provided and reporting the up/down side to stakeholders to make sure to arrive at the correct decision
- Providing input to improve profitability based on revenue and cost understanding
- Responsible for understanding of cost structure and reporting to management on monthly basis
- Lead projects on first time adoption of books in line with IFRS, IND AS and process audit in line with ICoFR guidelines
- Conducting audits; evaluating internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings & implementing recommendations made by Internal Auditors
- Analyzing, interpreting & modeling data to identify patterns & solutions while drawing relevant conclusions from the reports for critical decision-making
- Achieving deadlines & Turn-Around-Time without compromising on quality norms and adhering strictly to prescribed SLAs
- Preparation and presentation of monthly/quarterly MIS including performance slides in liaison with CXOs to management
- Liaising with the vendors, insurers, bankers, consultants, auditors, lawyers on contractual negotiations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.