Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2462 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Associate Director - Business Finance - BFSI - CA (13-15 yrs)
- Responsible for supporting diverse strategic and financial issues across business
- Support business by identifying growth opportunities, long terms trends and outlook, and financial intelligence
- Provide qualitative & quantitative analysis of financial services market trends, competitive landscape and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
- Formulating budgets, implementing systems /procedures, preparing key reports and communicating financial updates to local and corporate teams
- Leading business partnership to drive results.
- Leading financial forecasting systems for providing accurate future results & budgeting system.
- Monitoring overall functioning of internal processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to facilitate smooth business functioning.
- Actively provide reports and insights that facilitate business decision making.
- CA with minimum 13 years of post-qualification experience, in a similar role.
- Prior experience of working directly with the leadership team will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) & influence at all levels
- Strong executive presence
- Strong team player - ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
Compensation : 30-35 L
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.