Consultant at Synergy Staffing & Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:569 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Associate Director - Business Development - Healthcare/Medical (15-25 yrs)
Typical job responsibilities include but not restricted to:
Leading Sales function:
- Complete responsibility of respective BU sales for entire India.
- Developing and managing the sales network, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence to ensure systems and processes are implemented.
- Drive the Channel appointments, HLMs & Lab acquisitions.
- Coordination with operations, tech-support and sales team to ensure that the entire process from sample collection to report delivery is managed seamlessly.
- Give direction to sales team basis thorough analysis of their sales and activity trends and help them achieve success.
- Establish a referral network with local businesses and find ways to maximize value from those connections.
- Create and advertise weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals and keep C-level executives apprised of the progress.
- Prepare sales reports and sign off on their accuracy before submitting them.
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors' changes.
- Direct, Track, Monitor & Review the Sales team performance on monthly basis.
Managing & Training the team:
- Motivate and energize the team to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients.
- Understand the domain, work with the sales team to understand their training needs, collaborate with operations and technical team to prepare training manuals, prepare and implement training plan for the team.
- Implement a sales training and orientation program to educate new hires as our company grows
- Actively work with the operations, tech support and HR teams to prepare training manuals for new products and implement them.
- Identify metrics to measure efficacy of the training plan and implement them to find out impact of training plans, do mid-course corrections if needed and also identify individuals needing specific support.
- Work on regular basis with sales team to evaluate the effectiveness of training and guide them to improve conversion rates.
Generating Business & ensuring Brand Goodwill for MedGenome:
- Help the sales team to identify and convert big clients: doctors, hospitals, institutions
- Find new opportunities for consistent growth and to guide team to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Comply to the organization's policies, processes & systems with sincerity & integrity.
- Creating awareness about MedGenome services among medical fraternity and other stake holders.
- Being in direct touch with key clients and ensure they are regularly met & well supported as per the plan.
- Taking forward KOL management program to build strong rapport with the KOLs.
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure opinion leaders and top contributors are academically engaged.
- Implementing the Projects passed on or created by self or developed by company. To manage their entire sales operation part.
- Learn the domain and prepare plans to disseminate the learnings to sales and support teams.
- Conduct CMEs, RTMs and participate in conferences on behalf of the company
- Support the marketing function in preparing a plan for CMEs, RTMs and conference participation.
- Brief the top management about needs of the market and how to address the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.