Delivery Manager at Randstad India
Views:786 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Architecture - Financial Services (15-25 yrs)
Experience and Qualifications
- B-Tech / M-Tech.
- 15- 25 years of experience
Essential Skills -
- Experienced technology professional who has run architecture capabilities, preferably in the financial services industry
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and delivery of business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Need to be able to translate technology into business language
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Lead the evolution of the architecture practice within the portfolios in line with overall needs of the global practice.
- Understand, advocate and support enterprise wide IT strategies; Provide leadership and support for drivers across your landscape.
- Create optimal governance structures across global technology and business stakeholders
- Define and own the architecture for the portfolio of applications
- Develop road maps describing the evolution of all application portfolios from current state to desired future state.
- Undertake constant review of the current state to establish candidates for simplification, modernization and consolidation with an aim to deliver overall reduction in total cost of ownership in line with the objectives outlined.
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards and best practices within the portfolio
- Define models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to align systems or infrastructure to target state architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.