Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:6173 Applications:591 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Associate Director - Airports Advisory (7-15 yrs)
- Use domain strengths in Airports sector to generate business by developing client relationships, identify/generate leads, make effective pitches, write effective proposals, etc. in his/her area of domain strength.
- International exposure for conducting engagements would be an added advantage
- Responsible for billing, collections and assignments profitability
- Conduct outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, deliver presentations in seminars/conferences, etc.
- Stay alert to changing customer needs and come out with suggestions in terms of identification of new concepts/products/tools/services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings.
- Stay alert to changing customer needs and give feedback for business development in terms of identification of new concepts/ products/tools/services relevant to the market and support development of new specific offerings.
- Be responsible for assignment delivery in terms of all aspects i.e. assignment quality, timelines, the profitability of execution, client satisfaction/relationship, team morale, and knowledge management.
- Interact with client to explain analysis, assignment findings and recommendations.
- Attend client meetings to understand client requirements.
Education Qualification : MBA
- Candidate must have experience in Advisory role catering to the Airports / Aviation / Aerospace segment -