Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6565 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Associate Director - Ad/Media Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/XLRI/FMS/SP Jain/XIM (7-14 yrs)
MBA 2009/10/11/12 Passed out from - IIM, ISB,MDI,XLRI,FMS,NMIMS, SP Jain, MICA, NITIE,IIFT,XIM
- Achieve the monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets defined for the assigned category/named brand accounts.
- Own & build relationships for the assigned category with key brands by positioning brand solutions suite.
- You will be expected to generate high value opportunities for Brands by presenting AD solutions with structure, best practice case studies, confidence and compelling supporting data.
- Develop new business by creating and regularly updating individual brand strategies
- Set up clear account management processes to leverage all available resources including Data, Optimization, Marketing, OPS etc. to drive up advertiser's performance and investment.
- Oversee campaign management of the ad portfolio of top clients, including on-boarding, consulting and meeting goals.
- Stay abreast of current conditions and trends among brands and the industry (biz focus, new product launches etc.) and adjust priorities accordingly
- You will be expected to work closely with product, marketing, operation teams to define new solutions and opportunity areas to grow the brand business.
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementations and escalations for the named accounts.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions.
- Work with external facing contacts including agencies and industry influencers.
- You are expected to be extremely focused on metrics, analytics and data driven to ensure that the customer/brand experience