Manager - Recruitment & Delivery at Qualihires
Views:641 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director - Academics - Education (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :-
- End to end all the activities of academics will be handled with timely improving & promoting the quality of UGC regulations in collaboration with Foreign university regulations (specifically UK).
- Good academic record with doctorate degree and having experience of managing academic activities with collaboration of UK University(S) /Institutions.
- Coordination with the Principals of various departments of the Universities for resources and planning.
- Promoting and implementing the academic policy as per UGC norms with collaboration of UK academic norms.
- Formulating programs in collaboration with faculty that attain planning, coordinating and implementing co-curricular activities in and outside the campus keeping the norms of UGC & Foreign university regulations.
- He /she will be completely responsible for creating and improving the academic atmosphere of the online classes & research study of the faculties.
- He/she would also seek timely defined and non-defined academic responsibility(S) of the college which has to be improved as per the requirement of the Universities from UK
- He /she will be responsible for effective strategic plan & development to deliver university(s) vision in order to lead the development of integrated and coherent country, regional, and thematic strategies, academic planning.
- Ensure integration at the international level of research and campaigns in order to provide an effective academic strategies & implementation.
MANDATORY:-He/she should have dealt in British/ UK University(S) /Institutions and be well aware about their regulations and compliance(s).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.