HR at Wesource Business Solution
Views:53 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - Digital Marketing - KPO (5-6 yrs)
Digital Marketing Associate
Zafco is a global manufacturer and distributor of tires serving over 800 customers in 85 countries. With factories in Thailand and Indonesia, we design and manufacture a respected portfolio of tire brands and distribute them across the globe.
WESOURCE INDIA is a global business solution provider. We are a global shared service of Zafco.
We are a budding team of self-motivated operations enthusiasts all set to take care of global business operations in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
What we're looking for :
- The Digital Marketing Associate position is a hands-on position focused on implementing and maintaining overall organic digital execution (social, blog, and email) and content calendar. A great person for this job understands how consumers think and how to operate digital marketing strategy in a B2C space. This person also has an analytical mind but is also creative.
- This individual will be handling our organic digital content and social media for all key Tire Streets regions (US and UK) and will be driving all organic campaigns through our customer channels (social, blog, and email). An understanding and track record of implementing, maintaining, and creating throughout a B2C lifestyle brand's organic digital marketing is a must.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but growing start-up that is expanding into different markets and to learn about the ins and outs of the motorsport tire industry and its unique challenges.
What you'll be doing :
- Working with the Global Business Manager to manager content for digital platforms.
- Implementing and curating content for all regions of Tire Streets social media.
- Building, writing, and scheduling emails as per the editorial calendar.
- Writing, publishing and monitoring blog content for Tire Streets Global.
- Managing mailing lists and segments using Klaviyo, our ESP.
- Writing, publishing, and monitoring social media content for Tire Streets.
- Tracking and reporting ongoing email marketing activity, blog analytics, social media activity and website analytics.
- Gathering data and market research to help identify new ways to drive traffic to the website.
- Assisting with implementing other marketing campaigns, execution of sales, and other digital marketing needs.
What you'll bring :
- Two to three years of content marketing experience in a B2C or eCommerce space.
- Strong understanding of Adobe creative suite.
- A strategic thinker.
- Understanding of email marketing best practices.
- Eye for design and creative thinking.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Understanding of SEO and optimization strategies and best practices.
- A robust understanding of social platforms and best practices.
- Independent, self-starter who is willing to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and dependable individual that loves to learn.
- Flexible/willing to work on an array of projects at one time and wear multiple hats.
- General enthusiasm or interest in cars and/or the auto industry.
- Familiarity with Shopify, or an adjacent eCommerce platform is a plus.
- Understanding of content-creation in international markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.