Assistant Vice President - HR & Admin at Windsor Specialty Services Pvt Ltd
Views:98 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate - Delivery - KPO Finance (2-5 yrs)
- Entry and reconciling of bank statements and general ledgers
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Record payments and adjustments.
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Processing of invoices into QuickBooks and Xero from receipt bank, Hubdoc, Auto Entry etc.
- General ledger analysis, P&L analysis and assist to month end management accounts preparation.
- Bank reconciliations and preparing queries for clients.
- Analysing aged payables and aged receivable
- Canadian Bookkeeping knowledge would be considered as first preference.
Backgound and Qualifications:
- At least an honors degree in accounting and commerce. Preferably a PG qualification such as CA/ACWA or MBA Finance with Accounting specialization
- At least 2 years in the Accounting Outsourcing business
- Start-up experience will be a major asset
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Ability to comfortably interact with overseas clients
- Excellent spoken and written English (will be tested for this)
Software: Xero, Quickbooks and QBO (quick books online). Working knowledge of these software's is essential