Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:141 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate - Data Governance - Financial Services Firm (3-8 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading global financial services firms which provides innovative financial solutions for consumers, small businesses, corporations, governments, and institutions across geographies. We are currently looking for a skilled professional to join their Risk Management and Compliance team in Bangalore.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Perform data analysis & reconciliations to identify data quality issues.
- Manage data issues throughout the life cycle, by effectively collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Participate in UAT testing, review test scripts, and create business requirement documentation (BRDs).
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in data analytics, working in a bank or financial institution within Compliance. Operations/middle office highly preferred.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor's in any field, preferably Finance.
- Proficiency in Excel required for data analysis (e.g., Use of pivot tables and v-lookups).
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written.