Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:385 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Associate - Criminal Litigation - Law firm (2-5 yrs)
About the Client
A national corporate law firm with a global outlook and strong international links. One of India's upcoming law firms with offices in multiple cities and also has nation wide presence unrivalled by any other law firm in over 900 jurisdictions in the country.
Our client, a multicity corporate law firm is looking for Associates to join their litigation teams to handle matters related to Criminal Law.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in handling criminal litigation matters across District and High Court and Tribunals.
- Drafting and reviewing of Complaints, Writs, Appeals and other legal documents.
- Knowledge of substantive and procedural laws required.
- Exposure to handling Litigation and Arbitration proceedings.
- Research and drafting of legal opinions.
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- Fluent in reading & writing Telugu/Kannada/Hindi & English languages.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
- Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
- Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
- Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
- Candidate must have excellent fluency in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.