Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3884 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate - Credit Risk Strategy - Risk Engineering Division - Investment Bank - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
Urgently hiring for one of the leading Investment Bank in Bangalore. candidates with Tier 1 Institute
Should have experience in - Pricing model/ Counterparty/ Derivatives
Credit Risk Strats - Job Description
We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the Credit Risk Strat group within Risk Engineering division of Bangalore Bank.
Credit Risk Strats:
Credit Risk Strats is part of Banks Risk Division and is a multidisciplinary team of quantitative and technology experts responsible for modeling, measuring and analyzing the firm's credit risk exposure to clients and counterparties which the firm faces in serving clients and global businesses.
The team is responsible in developing and delivering models and solutions that
- Aid in meeting the firms regulatory and capital requirements.
- Help identifying, quantifying and explaining key risks concerning counterparty credit to senior management.
The Group has presence in New York, London, Warsaw, Dallas, and Bengaluru.
What you get to do:
In Risk Engineering, you- ll find an exciting mix of Finance, Mathematics and Programming skills and an opportunity to learn and apply those skills. The role requires you to be passionate about
- Derivatives modelling, pricing models, CVA/FVA
- Implement models by writing quality and compute efficient code.
- Build analytics to explain the risk metrics, drivers and provide risk in-sights to senior management.
Opportunities and Impact: - A chance to work on complex Derivatives pricing, exposure and CVA models. - Apply cutting edge quantitative skills and programming skills. A chance to work in a growing team with entrepreneurial culture and contribute from design stage by innovating/thinking out of the box. A chance to be impactful by providing risk in-sights to key stakeholders in both Risk and Revenue divisions.
Qualifications We welcome applicants with Master's or a PhD in financial engineering/financial math; quantitative sciences, e.g. physics, statistics, applied math or other quantitative discipline; or relevant professional experience. Strong analytical skills, mathematical fluency, and programming abilities are required.
- Solid programming skills in any language preferably in large scale financial or technical computations. Essentially we expect the candidate to be able to translate his/her quantitative ideas into efficient code.
- Expertise in some aspect of quantitative skills like Probability, stochastic calculus.
- Knowledge of Numerical Methods like Finite Difference Methods, Monte Carlo simulations.
- Familiarity and prior experience with financial markets, pricing models, credit risk, credit valuation adjustment, funding valuation adjustment is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes.
- Team player and have ability to think clearly and operate in a fast paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.