Associate - Credit Research & Fund Management - NBFC (1-4 yrs)
- Pre & Post-investment: Credit analysis & risk monitoring of partner companies (NBFC-MFIs, NBFCs & Corporates - Non-Real estate), reporting on early warning signals or signs of deterioration in credit risk, quality of operations, management, financial position, governance etc.
- Undertake complete responsibility of the assigned tasks; Underwrite plain vanilla and structured finance transactions with clients; coordinating with various internal and external stakeholders involved in deals
- Engage closely with other teams in the organisation's ecosystem to drive Automation and building of data repositories for macro as well as sectors risks
- Visiting partners and working with their top management and functional team to identify potential risk areas. These risks may be in corporate governance, quality of field operations, human resources, MIS, underwriting, security creation, operations, collections, monitoring and control systems or financial health of the entity. In case of risks identified, make recommendations on possible measures to mitigate / avoid such risks through process changes etc. and monitor progress.
- Recommend Investments / credit exposure for client for onboarding approvals to the Investment Committee, Limit enhancements, negotiating covenants on term-sheets across live funds.
- Adding to the body of understanding of asset classes in which Northern Arc is working with along with providing inputs for expanding into new sectors; by participating in due diligences, participating in investment committee meetings, research, blogs or any secondary study and driving thought leadership in the sector.
- Refining existing and developing new risk management models, frameworks and tools.
- Address investors queries & prepare periodic investor collateral on portfolio performance and sector research.