Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:1079 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Associate - Corporate Litigation - LLB (4-6 yrs)
Associate - Corporate Litigation
Job Title: Associate (Corporate Litigation)
Job Summary: We are seeking a talented and dedicated candidate to join our legal team at Corporate Professionals (CP). As an Associate, you will play a vital role in providing legal advice, drafting legal documents, managing clients, settling disputes, and conducting negotiations. Responsibilities will also involve appearing in matters before the High Court, Securities Appellate Tribunal, Supreme Court, NCLAT, NCLT, etc. If you have a passion for law and possess a solid understanding of legal concepts, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
- Handle diverse litigation matter, with a focus on the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT), Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Courts.
- Conduct legal research and analysis, prepare legal opinions, and advise clients on legal strategies and potential outcomes.
- Draft, review, and file legal documents, including complaints, petitions, motions, briefs, and appeals. Represent clients in court proceedings, hearings, and negotiations, effectively presenting arguments and advocating on their behalf.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including other attorneys, paralegals, and support staff, to ensure seamless coordination and preparation for litigation cases.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, keeping them informed about case progress, advising on risks and potential resolutions, and addressing their concerns. Manage and mentor junior associates, providing guidance, feedback, and support in their professional development.
- Stay updated with the latest legal developments, regulations, and precedents related to NCLT, NCLAT, SAT and other Corporate Matters.
- Attend relevant conferences, seminars, and workshops to enhance knowledge and contribute to professional growth.
- Collaborate with business development teams to identify new opportunities and generate business leads for the firm's litigation practice.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in law from a reputed law college (Preference shall given to the candidates who has completed their Master's Degree (LLM))
- AIBE qualified and registered with the Bar Council of India.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in commercial litigation.
- Strong drafting and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate and error-free content.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and concepts.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
Compensation - Based on candidate's experience and Industrial standards.
Company Profile: Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation, and Regulatory Approvals. The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation, and Business Modelling services through Corporate Professionals Capital Private Limited, a SEBI Registered (Category-I) Merchant Banker. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group CP has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients. IBBI has recently registered "Corporate Professionals Valuation Services Pvt. Ltd. as India's 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity". The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments for over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.com to understand our businesses & services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.