Director at Opportunity Yours
Views:457 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Associate - Corporate Law - Banking & Finance (4-8 yrs)
Area of Work : Banking, Project Finance, Corporate Laws
Expertise : Good drafting skills and advisory. Candidates who had previously worked in any Bank or NBFC will be given preference.
Compensation : Best in the industry.
Job Description :
- Drafting & vetting legal documents viz. Succession Planning including Wills, Trust Formation, Trust Management, Escrow and other Auxiliary Services
- Copyrights & Domain Name, Loan Documents, RTI Appeal, License Agreements, Partnerships Deeds,
- Admission Deeds, Retirement Deeds, Dissolution Deeds, Notices, Undertakings, Declarations, Letters,
- Power of Attorney, Affidavits, Applications, Complains, etc.
- Assignment of standardization of documents for various multinational banks for their various products including commercial loan, education loan, loan against property and home loan manuals for execution and other process
- Standardization of documents for various Banks - Drafting, vetting and customizing of the Agreement and documents/forms as specified by the Bank ensure enforceability;
- Review of the agreement and documents/forms as specified to ensure compliance with RBI regulations and Companies