Founder at Serving Skill
Views:250 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Associate - Corporate Insolvency Registration Process (1-2 yrs)
Associate Members are researchers who contribute to the work of CIRP through papers in the "CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology" and through participation in the CIRP activities
Roles and Responsibilities
1) To conduct complete Corporate Insolvency Registration Process (CIRP).
2) To do claim verification of financial creditors, operation creditors, workmen employees and other claims.
3) Conduct COC Meetings including preparation of Notice and Minutes.
4) Minutes and notice of COC Meeting
5) Drafting of Reports filed with NCLT
6) Other compliances required for conducting CIRP
7) Overlooking operations of the Company under CIRP
Desired Candidate profile:
1. Expertise in excel
2. Good subject knowledge of IBC, 2016 and company law
3. Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process
4. Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
6. Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks
7. Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
8. Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
9. Should have administrative and managerial skills.
10. Excellent Drafting Skills
1. Supporting the Team Leader for various matters during CIRP / Liquidation process under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (- Code- ).
2. Handling the Compliance related to the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (- CIRP- ) as per the provision of the Code.
3. Handling the verification of operational claim (Vendors, Customers and Employees of the company.) and maintaining the data of the same.
4. Coordinating with creditors and guiding them to fill the claim forms and updating regarding their claim status as per the provision of the Code.
5. Maintaining all the records of the claim received as well as ongoing status of the CIRP on the website of the Corporate Debtor and updating it from time to time by coordinating with the IT staff.
6. Coordinating with the members of the Committee of Creditors and assisting them with e-voting, video conferencing and updating regarding the status of the CIRP from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Basic knowledge of IB Code and Company Law (Preferable)
2. Procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process (Preferable).
3. Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
4. Ability and keenness to learn on the job.
5. Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
6. Should have administrative skills, proficient in MS Office.
Position: Full time
Qualification: CA/CS/CMA (Qualified or semi-qualified) /MBA(Finance)/Post-Graduate (Accounts/Finance)