Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xpheno pvt ltd.
Views:190 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - Corporate Accounting - Revenue & Investment - CA (2-5 yrs)
- Management reporting, Fund Accounting, Carried Interest Accounting / calculations, Performance Fees Accounting / calculations, Incentive Fees accounting, Alternative Investment Fund accounting, Investment Accounting, Record to Report, Corporate Accounting, Financial Reporting , Enterprise Financial Reporting.
Education - Chartered Accountant with post-qualification experience of 3-5 years or equivalent Financial degrees
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Financial services experience is required.
- Exposure to investment management, fund accounting, and SEC reporting, is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion, OneStream, TrinTech, Power BI a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail but can still see big picture.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems and to develop an effective course of action.