Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:3144 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate - Core Forecasting - Credit Risk (6-9 yrs)
Core Forecasting job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 6 years experience in credit risk. You will use your experience in forecasting of models to strategize. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as an Associate. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Analyzing data and forecasting results in a business and financial context.
- Understanding how inputs and outputs are generated and ability to modify inputs and output for what if scenario or regression testing of the models.
- Estimation of model overlay or management adjustment to be added to raw model output
- Supporting all results through appropriate documentation
- Managing various monthly and quarterly reporting and commentary including slide and deck preparation with attention to accuracy and deadlines
- Developing enhanced reporting through use of automation, if required, such as excel macros or SAS programming as needed
- Managing ad hoc analysis; starting with identifying the opportunities and issues, collecting data, analyzing and presenting the data
- Presenting findings, recommendations and presentations to Senior Management.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred
- 5.5+ years of related analytical experience
- Deep credit risk experience in one or more US consumer credit portfolios (i.e. U.S. Mortgage, Home Equity, Credit Card, Automotive, Lease, Business Banking)
- Knowledge of the Forecasting process, macroeconomics and finance preferred
- Strong technical and statistical skills.
- 5.5+ years of SAS (including SAS Macros) & SQL programming experience (PC, UNIX or mainframe). Knowledge of Tableau preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
The work schedule is Monday - Wednesday, 1 PM - 10 PM IST and Thursday - Friday, 11 AM 8 PM IST
What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients