HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1379 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Consultant - Research - Life Science (1-3 yrs)
Associate Consultants (ACS) serve as key members of project teams by providing analytical insight, leadership and creativity to client engagements and business development. ACs lead components of a project and drive the research and analysis which is core to our strategic work. In collaboration with senior team members, ACs help to define engagements, build work plans, and develop robust and valuable conclusions and recommendations for our clients.
- Lead and execute discrete research efforts including primary and secondary research needed for projects
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and interviews with KOLs, physicians, providers, payors and industry knowledge experts to garner insights and data relevant to client engagements
- Perform quantitative analysis (i.e. financial modeling, data manipulation) to develop accurate forecasts (e.g. sales or dosage projections)
- Synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions to determine the so-what for clients
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Engage on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments and assume greater leadership and project management responsibilities as you gain more experience
- Support senior team members in business development efforts including greenfield research and developing proposals and pitch books (RFPs)
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Travel to/from client sites when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.