Talent Acquisition Specialist at AON
Views:797 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Associate Consultant - Performance & Rewards - BFS (0-2 yrs)
Associate Consultant - Performance & Rewards
Role Description :
The general purpose of the role is to work with project teams in :
- Providing Performance, Rewards and Organization related data, design, advisory services to clients and ensuring delivery as-per prescribed quality and timelines.
Key Responsibility Areas :
The candidate in this role provides support for the timely delivery of projects/proposals. The incumbent is expected to undertake various tasks assigned as a requirement of the project and the organization.
- Support the creation of deliverables.
- Manage administration and co-ordination aspects of project.
- Engage in background research of the project/client.
- Contribute in design, modification and implementation of foundational programs.
- Provide support in presenting information and solution to the client.
- Engage in intra- and inter- team collaboration to leverage contribution across the line of business.
- Provide ongoing support to the client.
- Contact with the client in the area related to raising invoice
- Ms-Office (ability to work independently on these applications)
- Develop proposal and execute projects
Desired Qualification and Experience :
a) Full time MBa/PGDBM in HR, Economics, or any other related discipline from Premier Institute.
b) 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience in the HR field specializing in the areas of Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Organization Design, Capability Building and working on HR Special Projects.
c) Prior consulting experience will be an added advantage.