HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:8740 Applications:2487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Associate - Consultant - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-5 yrs)
- Learn about the client's business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs
- Provide strategy and operations consulting
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objective
- Determine and communicate the work product or results that will be delivered to the client upon project completion
- Develop and carry out communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams
- The role involves a combination of content diagnosis, solution design, and facilitating implementation through first principle problem solving, leveraging organizational learning, extensive stakeholder discussions, data analysis and field-work.
- Identifying options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions.
-Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution - Quantitative research methodologies include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis - Qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence.
- Graduate/ Post-graduate degree from a top institution(Tier-1)
- Relevant experience in a managerial or head role in a reputed company or startup
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an analytical, innovative approach