Success Partner at Link Success
Views:620 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Associate Consultant - Knowledge Management - Pharma (4-9 yrs)
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
We seek Knowledge Management Associate Consultants to join our New Delhi, India office in our Headquarters group. The person in this role will develop and maintain knowledge for the firm, and will have an opportunity to partner and collaborate with thought leaders, project teams and practice areas across . This role is designed for individuals who can act as as a change agent by participating in the development and implementation of organization-wide knowledge management strategy and coordinating and communicating implementation of this strategy. They have responsibility for supporting thought leaders, project teams and practice areas by collating, organizing, and disseminating external and collective knowledge of the firm to help our project teams and client service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client and internal project teams, senior stakeholders, understand their KM challenges, develop and maintain tactical and strategic plan of action, and report them on periodic basis (weekly, monthly, as needed)
- Using a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, metric reporting and consistent content audits to identify high impact opportunities for improvement across all content areas
- Ability to develop reusable templates, process assets and best practices
- We seek energetic and dynamic individuals with demonstrated track record in research and knowledge management. KM Associates will support multiple practice areas and project teams, and will need to be comfortable with a fairly expansive breadth of focus.
- 4+ yrs of relevant knowledge management experience in IT/Consulting companies
- MBA & B.sc(life science; bioscience), B. Pharma, Biotechnology or related disciplines, with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and often unstructured environment
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives; complete medical, dental, and life insurance programs; and retirement benefits.