Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant - IT Advisory/Risk Consulting/Cyber (3-8 yrs)
- Archer certified professionals with over 3- 8 years of hands-on experience (both front end and back end) on Archer GRC suite.
- Must have experience in deployment of Enterprise Risk Management, ISMS and PCI relation use cases
- RSA Archer out-of-the-box application and solution implementation
- On-demand application creation for customized reporting/ views
- Creating customized workspaces using custom object coding, iviews, reports, notification templates.
- Experience in configuring Data Feed Manager to import data from external sources like HRMS and AD and creating automated business hierarchy.
- Prepare Functional Specification Document for the client
Desired Profile :
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle implementation of GRC solution with Archer in a complex, multi-location environment
- Experience in understanding the client's business environment and proposing fit for purpose GRC solution
- Knowledge and implementation/ consulting experience in managing risk and compliance projects
- Ability to understand client security requirements and conceptualize / design security controls to ensure the cost of protection is commensurate with the value at risk.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates should expect 2 - 3 rounds of personal or telephonic interviews to assess fitment and communication skills
- Compensation is competitive with industry standards
- Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only
- Continuous learning program
- Driving a culture of recognition through - ENCORE- our quarterly rewards and recognition program
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
- Executive Health checkup (Manager & above, and for staff above the age of 30)
- Les Concierge desk
- Internal & Global mobility
- Various other people friendly initiatives
- Strong commitment to our Values such as CSR initiatives
The opportunity is now! If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential