AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:302 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Quantitative/Primary Market Research - Life Sciences - Management Consulting Firm (1-6 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading life sciences consulting firm that provides strategic and tactical insights to clients worldwide. Blending consulting services with research capabilities, they specialize in corporate strategy, pipeline & portfolio optimization, brand planning, market analytics, promotional effectiveness, and licensing & acquisition. They are based out of Boston, MA, and with offices in New York City, Princeton, San Francisco and Gurgaon.
We are seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as Associate Consultants/Consultants. With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Associate Consultants/Consultants will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Associate Consultants/Consultants at Trinity work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members. This environment provides Associate Consultants/Consultants with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business
issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry. On each project, Associate Consultants/Consultants help develop quantitative materials (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions, work closely with programming and fielding partners to launch surveys and troubleshoot field, analyze and interpret survey data, and present findings to project teams and clients. Their work is the base upon which our recommendations are ultimately grounded. Associate Consultants/Consultants develop their skills through undergoing comprehensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their skills.
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key businessquestions
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fielding partners
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the business objectives
- Develop a highly visual and compelling powerpoint presentation of the - story- and implications for our clients
- Add value by translating research findings into the - so-whats- for our clients
- Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development asneeded
Education: Minimum of a Bachelors degree in quantitative, market research, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields strongly preferred.
Work Experience: 0-3 years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
Other Important Skills:
- Intellectual curiosity
- Initiative in previous academic and work experience
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret and run statistical analysis is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Sawtooth, SPSS and/or SAS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel andPowerPoint
- Familiarity with secondarydatasets
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in the US
- Interest and experience in patient journey research (informed by medical chart studies)and/or qualitative research is also valued, but not required