HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:2518 Applications:507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Pharma/Healthcare Sector (2-6 yrs)
- Work with internal and client teams to project manage and execute projects with support from project managers in the areas of Pricing & Market Access, New Product Planning, Commercial Strategy
- Develop quality client deliverables and workshops including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research to discover key insights and findings relevant to clients
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis including interviewing KOLs, payors/providers, performing claims analysis, financial projections and forecasts and data manipulation
- Oversee the work of more junior team members (Associates, Interns, etc.) and help coach / develop them
- Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing / best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Travel to/from client meetings, industry conferences, workshops and events
Qualification: Mpharm/ MBBS - Mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.