AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1044 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Knowledge Management - Primary Market Research Practice - Healthcare Sector (0-3 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Healthcare
- It is an US based life science management consulting firm.
- Founded in 1996 and one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the healthcare industry, a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences.
- With over 20 years of experience, committed to solve clients most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights. Around 300+ employees worldwide and 20+ employees in Gurgaon.
Position Summary :
- We are seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as Associate Consultants/Consultants.
- With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Associate Consultants/Consultants will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Associate Consultants/Consultants work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members.
- This environment provides Associate Consultants/Consultants with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry.
- On each project, Associate Consultants/Consultants help develop quantitative materials (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions, work closely with programming and fielding partners to launch surveys and troubleshoot field, analyze and interpret survey data, and present findings to project teams and clients.
- Their work is the base upon which our recommendations are ultimately grounded. Associate Consultants/Consultants develop their skills through undergoing comprehensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their skills.
Position Responsibilities :
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fielding partners
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the business objectives
- Develop a highly visual and compelling PowerPoint presentation of the - story- and implications for our clients
- Add value by translating research findings into the - so-whats- for our clients
- Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development as needed
Position Requirements :
Education : Minimum of a Bachelors degree in quantitative, market research, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields strongly preferred.
Work Experience : 0-3 years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
Other Important Skills :
- Intellectual curiosity
- Initiative in previous academic and work experience
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret and run statistical analysis is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Sawtooth, SPSS and/or SAS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with secondary datasets
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in the US
- Interest and experience in patient journey research (informed by medical chart studies) and/or qualitative research is also valued, but not required