AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1513 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Knowledge Management - Primary Market Research Practice - Healthcare Sector (0-3 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Healthcare
- It is an US based life science management consulting firm.
- Founded in 1996 and one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the healthcare industry, a trusted strategic partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences.
- With over 20 years of experience, committed to solve clients most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools, and data-driven insights. Around 300+ employees worldwide and 20+ employees in Gurgaon.
Position Summary :
- We are seeking talented, committed and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Primary Market Research (PMR) practice area as Associate Consultants/Consultants.
- With a primary focus on quantitative PMR projects and responsibilities, the PMR Associate Consultants/Consultants will interact closely with other practice areas to develop robust strategic solutions for clients. In general, Associate Consultants/Consultants work as integral parts of one or more project teams comprised of skilled colleagues and management team members.
- This environment provides Associate Consultants/Consultants with exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues, as well as the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry.
- On each project, Associate Consultants/Consultants help develop quantitative materials (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions, work closely with programming and fielding partners to launch surveys and troubleshoot field, analyze and interpret survey data, and present findings to project teams and clients.
- Their work is the base upon which our recommendations are ultimately grounded. Associate Consultants/Consultants develop their skills through undergoing comprehensive formal and informal training, as well as receiving mentorship that encourages them to stretch their skills.
Position Responsibilities :
- Draft materials for research (surveys, stimuli, etc.) to help address our clients- key business questions
- Manage / Work closely with programming and fielding partners
- Analyze quantitative primary market research data to address the business objectives
- Develop a highly visual and compelling PowerPoint presentation of the - story- and implications for our clients
- Add value by translating research findings into the - so-whats- for our clients
- Gain methodological expertise by aiding in proposal development as needed
Position Requirements :
Education : Minimum of a Bachelors degree in quantitative, market research, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or health sciences disciplines, or related fields at a top tier university; demonstrated interest in the life sciences field is a plus. Graduate training (Masters/Doctoral degree) in STEM fields strongly preferred.
Work Experience : 0-3 years of experience in quantitative primary market research, consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
Other Important Skills :
- Intellectual curiosity
- Initiative in previous academic and work experience
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills (including interpretation of statistics)
- Strong problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret and run statistical analysis is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Sawtooth, SPSS and/or SAS (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with secondary datasets
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage work independently with guidance from team leaders in the US
- Interest and experience in patient journey research (informed by medical chart studies) and/or qualitative research is also valued, but not required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.