Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:357 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Infra Research/Generic Research (2-5 yrs)
Acon / Con - Infra Research ( generic research )
Working as a member of the team your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Participate as a team member on advisory engagements for public sector and private sector clients related to the strategy and development of infrastructure projects
- Support development of organization policies, strategies and plans
- Provide, in an integrated manner, urban planning and development solutions for Cities and transportation, by developing business plans, business case evaluations and Capital Investment Plan
- Planning exercises including intelligent city characteristics, benchmarking and strategies, transportation disruptions like autonomous and connected vehicles, electric vehicles and charging infrastructure planning
- Supporting onshore teams on business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals and expressions of interest
- Contributing to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
- Actively building and managing the relationships and interface with Global Infrastructure teams and other deal advisory professionals
- Mentoring junior team members on engagements
Essential skills required :
Education / Professional Prior Experience :
The ideal candidate would have :
- Knowledge of Infrastructure asset lifecycle
- Specialized knowledge in any area of infrastructure, e.g. transportation, social infrastructure, cities, etc.
- Strong market research skills which requires understanding of underlying drivers of growth and factors influencing demand and supply, etc.
- Strong report and proposal writing skills; ability to effectively synthesize information, bring out the essence of a paragraph, and build a clear storyline
- Strong secondary research skills. Familiarity of handling large datasets extracted from open sources, public agencies, databases, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project)
- Knowledge of GIS would be an asset
- Data auditing for completeness and gaps; familiarity with data visualization and processing tools like Alteryx or Power BI will be an added advantage
- Creativity in pictorial representation of data, preparing decks for client presentations. Experience of using Tableau will be an added advantage.
- MBAs and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institution
- Relevant experience (3-5 years) with strategy gained in corporate roles,strategic consulting or public sector
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.