Associate Consultant/Consultant - Human Resources (3-6 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Sr Consultant - HR
Opportunity with a Multi National Company (Permanent/Full-time )position.
Experience : 3- 6 years only apply.
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Education / professional qualifications : MBA/Master's degree ( Human Resources, General Management, Organizational Behavior), M.Sc. Psychology ( Completed)(Tier 1 & Tier2 B Schools)/Equivalent degree in HR stream. Technology enabled change related projects and HRT is an added advantage.
Key Areas and Responsibilities :
Title : Associate Consultant/Sr. Associate Consultant - HR . The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements and frequent interactions with onsite engagement teams and clients.
Skills required :
- Ability to analyze data and recommend change strategies
- Develop presentations to communicate the resulting conclusions and recommendations
- Managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle/Workday and Cloud solution specific
- Support execution of change activities for global region, across sites as necessary
- Understanding of the full life cycle of the instructional systems design (ISD) process
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Aris,OrgVue and Survey designing tools such as Survey Monkey / Survey Gizmo / Qualtrics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with colleagues and clients
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to set professional goals for self and takes accountability for own career and skill development
- Able to seek regular feedback and change behavior to improve performance as appropriate
- Additional Skills: Learning, HRT, TA & Change Management
- Hands on experience/good with concepts
- Good Attitude