HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1991 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Associate Consultant/Consultant - Consulting Group - Healthcare - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Position: Consultant and Associate Consultant for a leading Health Care Organisation
Jo Location: Bangalore and Gurgaon
Associate Consultant - 2 - 4 years (Gurgaon location) from Pharma or Healthcare domain is a must
Consultant - 4 - 6 years (Gurgaon and Bangalore location) from Pharma or Healthcare domain is a must
Role Purpose :
Individual contributor, actively collaborates with cross-functional, multi-shore teams to deliver on advanced consulting projects. The said role involves active learning, information/data sourcing, pro-active communication, data analysis, synthesis, problem solving, insight generation, reporting, quality assurance, and documentation.
Key Responsibilities :
- Carry out work relating to the Consulting business area which meets or exceeds Consulting Group (CG) stakeholder expectations
- Conduct secondary desk research and data analysis
- Typical CG projects include Go-to-Market, due-diligence, portfolio/market assessment, patient journey, forecasting/analogue analysis, market access engagements
- Work with minimal supervision or independently on defined tasks with 100% ownership on outcomes and timelines
- Critically think through the answer to the so-what from a client perspective
- Participate in client/project team meetings and make succinct summaries
- Present to end-clients/US/European stakeholders (if required)
- Articulate project inputs, and highlight risks clearly at the earliest
- Ensure process compliance and adherence to highest quality standards
Education & Experience :
- Graduate/Post-graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Engineering/Business from a premier institute
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate experience/expertise in one or more practice areas (Strategy & Portfolio Analysis, Pricing & Market Access and Brand & Commercial Strategy)
- Experience (up to a maximum of 4 years) preferably in Healthcare Consulting
- Experience (2 year +) in Consulting/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Analytics
Key Skills :
- Self-motivated, with strong work ethic and initiative; proactive in identifying issues and opportunities and delivering insightful solutions
- Ability to work in a team and across domains
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with limited supervision and produce timely, high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about research and data analysis and its practical application in the corporate environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in concepts related to consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
- Showcase domain understanding at Global level - key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Should possess an aptitude to understand the impact of macro-economic indicators on industry sectors
- Should be able to conceptualize new ideas for research and give shape to them
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint and Excel preferable
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, candidates who are willing to relocate to Gurgaon and Bangalore may apply.
- Candidates from Tier 1 Institute, with good CGPA, only need apply.
- Health Care and Consulting Organisation is mandatory, or with Pharma and health Care Projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.