Associate Consultant/Consultant/Assistant Manager - Cyber Security Strategy & Governance (3-9 yrs)
Desirable candidates should have
- Have exposure to design, development and maintenance of ISO 27001 security standard, Information security management system
- Develop and document information security / cyber security policies and procedures
- Able to understand and derive meaning from Cyber implementations at client's end
- Perform information Security based risk assessments, evaluate inherent risks and build risk portfolio for cyber security domains as per industry good practices
- Drive and perform Cyber security maturity assessments for client's current setup and design strategy framework implementations and roadmaps
- Managed end-to-end Information security, cyber security initiatives for their organizations
- Exposure to regulatory cyber security requirements such as RBI, SEBI, FDA, Data Privacy Laws, NESA, PDPO
- Exposure to international standards like NIST, CIS 20, SANS 20 etc.
- Design Cyber security KPIs and Metrics, design CISO level intuitive dashboards using analytics solutions such as Power BI would be an added advantage
- Should have had sufficient experience in designing Training and Awareness programs for employees
- Work with senior management in reporting cyber risks to the client's board or management committees.
Drive Innovation through Offerings:
- Drive profitable growth through the execution of the strategy and the strengthening of the cyber security practice
- Bring the cyber security practice to life to achieve sales and commercial opportunities in a collaborative ecosystem and follow through with support for cost-effective high-quality execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.