HR - Executive at Bean HR Consulting
Views:17582 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate Consultant - Business Process Re-engineering - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Position: Associate Consultant - Business Process Re-engineering
Exp : 7 Yrs - 10 Yrs
Job Location : DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
Shift Timings : UK shift (11 to 8 PM or 12 to 9 PM)
Interview Day : Weekdays only
- It will be an IC role.
- No Cabs Provided
The desired candidate is require to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. Key responsibilities include - Support project initiatives, including identifying and analysing preliminary business needs, business processes.
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
2. Create and Analyse "AS IS" Workflows.
3. Create and Analyse "TO BE" Workflows.
4. Ability to create, execute, and maintain an "AS IS" to "TO BE" Road map.
5. Design Business Processes.
6. Re-Design Business Processes.
7. Document and Present Business Processes.
8. Create and Analyse Business Strategies.
9. Create and Analyse Process Maps.
10. Identify Process Improvements opportunities.
11. Understand critical business and information technology risks.
12. Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
13. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
14. Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
15. Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
16. Working Conditions
Travelling required : (50%-60%) must have a valid passport
Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
Flexible working hours
Knowledge and skills :
1. Business Process Re-engineering, Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, & Program Management
2. Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realise true business need in order to identify opportunities.
3. Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
4. Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
5. Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
If find interest kindly apply in your CV with below required details ASAP :
Present Organisation / Since :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Reporting person designation wise :
Educational Qualification :
BB certified :
Total number of BB projects :
Total number of Re-Engineering projects :
When you last developed a process map (techniques and methodology used) :
When did you last Designed or re-designed a process :
Current Ctc (with Breakup of Fixed + Variable) :
Expected Ctc (Exact figures or percentage form) :
Notice Period (Negotiable / Non Negotiable) :
Reason for change :
Interest level for the role :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.