Team Lead at Impetus Consultants
Views:828 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Consultant - Analytics & Strategy - Consulting Firm (2-4 yrs)
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues;
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and team decision-making;
- Preferred experience in forecasting and excel modeling / any excel modeling / strong analytics experience
- Experience in business development/licensing, corporate strategy, mergers & acquisitions, deal modeling/ deal structure/ financial modeling
- Preferred experience in another consulting firm/ market research- specifically having worked in 2 or more problem areas in their tenure
- Design custom analyses in R, Python Tableau, Visual Basic, and Excel to investigate and inform client needs.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
- 2 - 4 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience. An MBA/PhD may substitute in lieu of work experience;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.