Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:571 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Company Secretary (8-15 yrs)
Associate Company Secretary (Listed Company)
You will be responsible for monitoring the legal and statutory compliances applicable to the entity.
- Ensuring compliance with the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013 and filling of forms and documents.
- Responsible for monitoring and compliance of all statutory regulations as may be applicable (Shop Act, Factories Act and other statutory registration/compliance requirements).
- Responsible for drafting of agreements with distributors and agents. work closely with regional legal department for their requirements from time to time.
- Act as custodian for original contracts and legal documents that the Co. is bound by.
- Custodian of financial security instruments and controller of documentation (distributor/ agent agreements and rebate/discount schemes).
- Handle routine affairs at various government bodies like RBI, DGFT, CUSTOMS, RoC, NSSI, Labour offices, Annual compliance related to factory and city office.
- Be a first point of contact for National Statistics department. communication with NSSO office on annual filing including resolving their queries if any.
- Own and Complete regulatory compliance and any related one-time assignments that may emerge from time to time due to business activities in a time bound manner.
- Support Accounting team for processing and booking of Direct material Bills.
- Maintain record of customs duties paid in advances to CHA and provide inputs to accounting manager for payments to be released.
- Responsible for keeping proper custody of digital signatures and other important paper-work.
- Monitor existing securities such as BG received from vendors and initiate action for release of existing BG's issued by the Co.
No Direct Reports however this position needs to work through others to ensure that the regulatory and compliance processes are completed within prescribed due dates.
This position has no direct budget responsibility; however regulatory compliance is a high risk area for the business which requires strong compliance processes to be in place. The Finance Manager has overall accountability for compliance with the statutory requirements.
Qualification And Experience:
1. ACS with Minimum 8-15 years of relevant working experience as Company Secretary in a Listed Company is a must.
2. Strong Knowledge of Company law compliances and other local body controls.
3. Additionally degrees/diplomas in Business Accounting and Finance or related field or a recognized accountancy qualification would be an added advantage.
4. Excellent written and spoken English
5. Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
6. Organized, Motivated, Professional and Excellent Analytical Skills
7. Independent, Proactive with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
8. Able to get work done through others (influencing skills).
9. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other employees.
10. Ability to lead, solve problems and communicate at all levels.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G GANESH