Founder at Skep IT Systems
Views:509 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Associate - Business Development - Management Consulting Firm (1-5 yrs)
Fill out the form to apply - https://forms.gle/po4vY7X1MFq9moHL7
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you want to learn and advance in consultative sales?
Join our international Business Development team!
About StrategyCo.Global : StrategyCo.Global is a management consulting company based in Helsinki, Finland, and Bangalore, India. Our mission is to enable executives to make high-quality and informed decisions. Our clients include companies like GE, Toyota, ABB, Neste, Danfoss, and many others.
- The Sales & Business Development team at StrategyCo.Global comprises high-performing, analytically-minded professionals committed to sustainable financial growth. Our approach hinges on strategic sales initiatives and cultivating enduring client relationships.
- As a Business Development Associate, you will join our team and engage in comprehensive client outreach activities. This role offers a unique opportunity to interact with senior executives from Fortune 2000 companies.
- If you're a high-performing individual with strong analytical skills and extraordinary communication skills, this position provides the chance to be a problem solver and a trusted advisor. You'll form lasting business relationships while also applying your analytical skills to identify and structure the challenges faced by top-tier executives.
- By joining us, you will not only contribute to driving business growth but also develop a keen understanding of the intricate challenges that decision-makers encounter, solidifying your role as a crucial asset in their decision-making process.
How will your day look like as a Business Development Associate
- Generate sales leads by prospecting, making direct calls, and engaging in networking activities.
- Conduct customer meetings and actively participate in deal closing.
- Track and document customer interactions using HubSpot CRM.
- Prepare marketing materials for promotional purposes.
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Utilize organizational skills to maintain and streamline the database, including data cleanup and process optimization.
What is our requirement?
- Bachelor's or MBA degree in the business field, such as marketing, sales, business development, international business management, finance, information technology etc.
- Business written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of business functions in companies
- Proven record of meeting sales quotas
Why choose us?
- Working closely with the founders, you will have a high influence over the sales process in the company.
- Enrich your skills and develop your potential with a fast-growing company
- Opportunity to interact with international clients around the world.
Location - Whitefield, Bangalore
Time Commitment - Full-time
Joining Date - Immediate
Timeline of the process:
Step 1: Application - Submit your application via the link below
Step 2: Intro Meet - Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Head of Operations
Step 3: Interview - You will receive a short assignment, for which you will have 3 days to complete
Step 4: Decision - Final decision