Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:20270 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Associate - Business Development - IT (1-4 yrs)
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers.
- Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Handle first level meetings with the client and qualify deals for progression.
- Works with marketing, sales, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Respond to customer queries adequately to progress deals forward.
- Develop proposals and presentations for each company.
- Reporting and support cadence calls for the sales function.
(Need to have)
- 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal & presentation skills
- Strong written communication skills.
- IT background.
- Strong academics; Only Tier 1or 2 colleges with Good CGPA.