Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:127 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate - Audit & Assurance - BFS (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Associate- Audit & Assurance
Location: New Delhi
Reporting: Team Leader
Job Position :01
- Handling compliance and transactional audits & diligences
- On the Job Team training while reviewing works.
- Handling client queries and documentation.
Qualifications: Company Secretary or Law Graduate
Experience: min 5 plus years relevant exp. in consulting organization
- Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
- Good command of Corporate Law, Labor Laws etc.
- Handled matter related to secretarial audits and transactional due diligence like acquisition, fundraising, M&A etc.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Friendly work environment
- Learn alongside great team
- Opportunity to work directly with the Clients
- Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Paid Leave
- Annual Performance Bonus
Company Profile : Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
Within the group, is nestled a boutique law firm, rendering quality services in the field of Company Law, Insolvency Law, Securities Laws & FEMA, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Taxation, Global Business Setup, Compliance Management, Documentation, and Regulatory Approvals. The Group also offers Investment Banking, Transaction Advisory, Valuation, and Business Modelling services through Corporate Professionals Capital Private Limited, a SEBI Registered (Category-I) Merchant Banker. With the changing legal and regulatory regime, the Group CP has been adding new services and products in its fold to provide holistic solutions to its clients. IBBI has recently registered "Corporate Professionals Valuation Services Pvt. Ltd. as India's 6th IBBI registered Valuer Entity".
The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments of over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.comto understand our businesses & services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.