Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:17539 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate/Associate Manager - Indirect Tax - CA/LLB - Law Firm (1-6 yrs)
- The incumbent will handle engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws including Tax Restructuring, Tax Advisory and consulting, appeals pertaining to Service Tax, VAT, Excise, Foreign Trade Policy, Octroi (State specific) laws and Customs Law. In addition, there may be assignments relating to Income tax laws
- Assignments will also include litigation related services - drafting replies, appeals, briefing counsels and senior counsels
- Ability to apply learning by integration of factual learnings with the research skills
- Starts to formulate own legal opinions on matters and client cases
- Ability to constantly develop industry knowledge
- Ability to handle small client matters independently
- Ability to advise clients on simpler aspects and start arguing matters in court
- Ability to supervise team efforts in meeting end to end project deliverables
- Ensure initiation of billing process once the matter is over
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA (1st Attempt preferred) or LLB or CA plus Lawyer
- 1 - 6 years of Indirect tax experience.
Learning agility : Recognizes information/knowledge that may be useful and proactively shares materials that may be helpful to others
Client centricity : Is able to provide innovative client solutions, that are both legally and commercially viable
Team work and collaboration : Gives constructive feedback to and invites feedback from others
Process orientation : Ensures adherence to process and quality standards in the team output
Personal effectiveness : Displays planning & organizing skills and educates others on work processes/ procedures
Communication and influencing skills : Communicates assertively, presents and defends own view with conviction
Candidates living or willing to relocate to Mumbai, Pune or Ahmedabad may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.