Associate/Assistant Manager - Return Optimization - Investment Bank (3-8 yrs)
This position is responsible for creating studies / reports for Markets & Securities Services senior management for strategic initiatives specifically for returns optimization on client level across asset classes; example of studies understand trends, concentrations of different metrics and correlation with client revenue.
In order to achieve above, specific accountability will include, but not limited to
- Understand different risk metrics such as RWA(S) (credit, markets and Operational) and their return on client level.
- Derive insights from data across asset classes.
- Understand and collate client level and trade level data from different data sources for exploratory analytics.
- Interfaces with Business, key stakeholders, champions & re-engineering leadership to drive reengineering activities.
- Communicate with Senior and acts independently, as needed. Creates and delivers executive, high-impact presentations
- Master Degree or equivalent or Engineering from tier1/tier2 school
- 3+ years of work experience in strategy or planning teams of an organization (preferably bulge bracket banks)
- Proven track record in service excellence and delivering analytical projects that aided business decision making
- Highly effective communicator, able to interact with senior business managers
- Ability to work independently and take personal initiative
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and experience with VBA
- Sound logical thinking, good attitude / work ethics
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Respect for information confidentiality