Head - HR at ES Vruddhi Consultancy
Views:286 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate/Assistant Manager/Manager - Direct Taxation - CA Firm - CA (1-8 yrs)
A leading mid-size CA firm, who is expanding Direct Taxation department is looking for talented professionals who are passionate about taxation, possess strong analytical skills, and have a deep understanding of direct tax .
- Administer all direct tax compliance processes, including corporate tax returns, individual tax returns, etc., transfer pricing and related certifications and filing of forms
- Review and help in the preparation of details/submissions for assessment, re-assessment and search and seizure proceedings
- Working knowledge of survey, search and seizure proceedings
- Assist in preparing appeals to be filed before CIT(A) and ITAT-Both under the Faceless mechanism and before jurisdictional authorities.
- Aid in preparing submissions before appellant authorities under the Faceless mechanism and before Jurisdictional authorities.
- Help in litigation support by assisting Senior Counsels in preparing and representing appeals before Tribunal, High Court and Supreme Court.
- Assist in preparing submissions for the penalty, stay and prosecution proceedings under the Faceless mechanism and before Jurisdictional authorities.
- Representation before tax and appellant authorities.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and filing E-TDS returns and having a hands-on practice for all withholding tax compliances.
- Analyse withholding tax implications for various types of transactions, including cross-border transactions.
- Support in advising on international tax issues, and corporate tax matters, including business tax structuring
- Should have a working knowledge of DTAA read with multilateral instruments and assist in tax issues relating to cross-border transactions, permanent establishments consequences, inbound and outbound tax matters, repatriations, etc.
- Supporting practice management initiatives like preparing proposals
- Qualified CA with a experience in direct taxation (preferred CA firm)
- Sound knowledge of direct tax laws, rules, and regulations
- Should have excellent drafting skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.