Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:6561 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Associate/Assistant Manager - M&A Taxation - CA (1-2 yrs)
This role involves advisory related to tax and regulatory aspects of various transactions such as merger, demerger, slump sale, outbound/ inbound investment, share acquisitions, cash repatriation, capital reduction etc. The job profile includes:
- Identification of the available transaction options in light of the commercial objectives and review of fiscal and regulatory aspects [such as income tax, indirect tax, corporate law, SEBI, FEMA, FDI Policy, Competition law, NBFC, stamp duty etc]
- Assistance with computation of share swap ratio for merger/ demerger this would involve workings based on DCF, CCM and other valuation methodologies
- Advising on matters relating to securities law and SEBI laws/ regulations (Takeover code, Preferential allotment guidelines, Delisting guidelines etc)
- Advising on matters relating to exchange control regulations (inbound/ outbound investments/ cash repatriation strategies, etc)
- Preparation of presentations/ notes for discussion
- Support in pitching for new clients undertaking a detailed study to identify possible restructuring ideas/ opportunities
Candidate profile :
- Qualified chartered accountant with at least 1-2 years of experience in restructuring advisory, corporate reorganizations, transaction tax.
- Sharp analytical and financial modeling skills
- Complete awareness of the various rules and regulations impacting transactions in India
- A positive attitude and high level of commitment
- Self initiative and a go-getter attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably working with Big 4 audit firms or leading chartered accountancy firms of India.
- Candidates with prior relevant experience will be preferred.
- Candidates from Delhi/NCR region need only apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.