Director at HuQuo
Views:158965 Applications:3865 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:504
Associate - Asset Management - Investment Management (1-6 yrs)
Associate (Asset Management)- Location-New Jersey (USA) (1-6 yrs)
About Our Client :
- Our Client is one of the global quantitative investment Management Company (HQ: New Jersey,US). The company builds quant-based alternative investment products which are optimized for risk and return. They have set up their venture in June 2008 and has two products in the market since May 2009- I-Alpha (a market neutral fund focused on producing alpha from Indian markets using arbitrage) and Enhanced Index.
- They are registered as a broker (automated trading) and PMS provider. They have a fully automated trading system that is capable of analysing real time granular market data and produce thousands of trades with very low latency.
- The leadership team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you- re eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in USA and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, we have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
Position Title : Associate (Asset Management)
Work Experience : 1-6 years
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Required Skills :
- Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Only Candidates Authorized To Work In USA Shall Be Eligible For This Position.