Principal Consultant at Rekrutindia
Views:379 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Associate - Analytics - Python/R/SQL - IT (3-8 yrs)
Associate - Analytics - Python/R/SQL
What will you do?
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs from an analytical standpoint and accordingly define the problem statement(s) to focus on.
- Understand the data requirements to solve the problem and perform exhaustive exploratory analyses.
- Build statistical and/or predictive models on the data to assist in better business decision making. Test the performance of the models and deploy them into production by closely working with the client teams
- Prepare client deliverables, followed by engaging with the clients to discuss results and recommendations.
What are we looking for?
- Strong academic background, preferably from Tier I institutes with a major in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics
Data science expertise :
- Hands-on experience in Python, R, SQL
- Worked on NLP unstructured data / semi structured data
- Have prior experience in pre-trained models, like BERT, Glove,
- Worked on Neural Network, with experience in Tensor Flow, PyTorch
- Model development using RNN, CNN, LSTM
- Machine learning model development, hands on experience in Random Forest, XGboost, SVM, etc
- Experience in model performance tuning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.