Associate/Analyst - Investment Banking (1-6 yrs)
- Participating in deal evaluation and liaised between client and third party
- Preparing marketing collaterals like teasers for fresh start on the deal
- Preparing financial and valuation models for portfolio companies and companies under review and regularly updating the model on recent updates for the companies.
- Preparing pitch books, financial models and information memorandums by conducting industry research, performing sector evaluation, analyzing the financial statements of the entity
- Mapping competitive landscape and conducting industry research to calculate apt valuation using relative valuation and DCF methods
- conducting investor engagement and transaction sourcing, used scenario modeling and programming for PE, M&A and angel investments
- Preparing briefing notes, originated deals
- Meeting prospective clients for a potential sell-side / buy-side transaction opportunity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.