Assocaite Vice President - Credit Risk Analytics - KPO - IIT/IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
- 6+ Years of experience in Banking Analytics
- Good exposure in Python, SQL and SAS
- Strong exposure in credit risk and PD model development
- Strong exposure in Marketing Analytics
- Strong experience in Statistical Modelling or ML techniques like Logistic/Linear Regression, GBM, Decision Trees, Random Forest, K-Means Clustering, NLP/Text Analytics, SVM, LSTM (Secondary skill)
- Hands on experience in analytics driven projects involving data exploratory analyses (Must have)
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and complete root cause analysis
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention-to-detail (Must have)
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse clients/stakeholders
- Ability to manage a team
- Tier I/II candidates preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.