Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:2329 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Vice President/VP - Legal - eCommerce Startup - Real Estate Domain (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for AVP/VP Legal for a growing global startup. We are only looking for folks with legal exposure of real estate domain.
- Develop strategies to manage contracts and litigation effectively so as to minimize exposure of the Company to claims and litigation
- Keep track of existing laws and changes to laws governing real estate industry, leave and licence, residential and commercial leasing. Capitalize on any emerging opportunities for the benefit of the organization
- Draft/Vet / Manage different Contracts as per Oyo's business needs while working with Developers/Builders and
- Enable legal compliances wrt end customer on Oyo Platform
- Be a technology driven passionate new age legal professional to drive the large transaction business.
- Collaborate with external lawyers to evaluate land records and conduct a thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions. Highlight concern areas and recommend risk mitigation strategies / options
- Guide the company in interpretation of laws with respect to construction, leasing, rental and other real estate laws.
- Manage the different disputes with Builders/Developers as well as with end customer and representing Oyo for such matter in court of law.
- Provide legal administration services and institutionalize legal support and control processes across different functions in the company
- Ensure timely and efficient coordination with the business partners on all issues of disputes and policy interpretation
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigation and contract management
- Provide legal support to the Sales team in the sale deed preparations, agreements, registrations etc and provide support for customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective management of legal documentation