Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:117 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Surveillance - Banking/Financial Institution (15-25 yrs)
Job Title: Assistant Vice President -Surveillance
Reports to: VP - Surveillance Experience: Candidates with minimum 15-20 years of experience in Surveillance teams of Banking and Financial institutions.
Candidate should have exp in mid office treasury operations, Dealers in Fixed Income products/ OTC derivatives , bonds and other products
Certifications: Data Analytics / Data Science (Preferred) Working knowledge of programming / coding
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good logical skills
- Good team player
- Adaptability to change
- Exposure to Trading and Surveillance systems
- Working knowledge of capital markets, with preference for exposure in fixed income/ foreign exchange / derivative markets
- Strong mathematical/quantitative skills.
- Technology Savvy, Working knowledge of programming / coding
Area of Operations /Key Responsibility:
- Monitor various trades across multiple platforms for outliers.
- Identify irregularities, abnormal activities on the trading systems.
- Analyse surveillance system alerts and develop analytical reports.
- Data analysis using Excel/ R-Programming, data interpretation and data presentation.
- Preparation of various operational reports and MIS Reports on periodic basis.
- Regular interaction with internal and external teams on various aspects of system development.
- Testing of systems as per requirement.
- Writing periodic reports and preparation of inter-office documents.
- Handling various audits/inspections applicable to the department.
- Initiating and Managing projects related to building and enhancing surveillance scenarios.
Any Other Requirement:
- Should be ready to work extended hours as per the exigencies of business.
- Co-ordination and Interaction with business and functional teams.