HR Consultant at Liontree HR Consultants
Views:1322 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Assistant Vice President/Vice President/Senior Vice President - ECM - Investment Banking (7-15 yrs)
AVP/ VP/ Sr VP- ECM- Investment Banking
Role and Responsibilities :
- Analyse, map, and scan the sectoral opportunities in a top-down manner. This analysis would form the basis to identify the targets which can go public in next 6-18 months
- Prepare pitch/credential book, financial model and conduct detailed valuation analysis
- Execution of equity capital market transactions including main board Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP), Rights Issue and other fund raising / advisory services incl pre-IPO
- Assist the team with regulatory process for IPO, QIP, Rights etc. and handle due-diligence and pre/post processes
- Sound knowledge of SEBI and capital market related regulations
- Drafting, documentation and liaising with legal firms, regulators, stock exchanges, etc.
- Carrying out complete due diligence exercise for IPOs / Rights Issues, Takeovers / Buy Backs etc.
- Have a good pulse of the capital markets across sectors to identify current/on-going IPO opportunities
- Scan PE firms' portfolio and identify IB opportunities (Pre-IPO/IPO/QIP/PIPE etc.)
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- 2 years full time MBA from premier institute (CA or CFA preferred)
- 7-15 years of ECM work experience
- Client facing personality and industry network is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.