CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:533 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Sales - Renewable Energy (10-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Renewable Energy
Job Description :
- Opportunity to work for an extremely high growth potential sector in an organization that is the world leader in insurance broking and can provide the right impetus and support needed for achieving this growth.
- Requirement to grow the Renewable Energy Industry Practice of Our Clients India at a pan India level. Renewables is currently the focus of entire world and is witnessing the biggest investments pouring in from all across the globe.
- Our Clients is committed to support the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) cause of the world economy and has planned to be instrumental in ensuring cutting edge risk & insurance solutions & advisory to the Renewable sector world-wide.
- Opportunity to be in the Core Strategic leadership team of Our clients Renewable Energy Industry Practice.
- Pan India Business Leadership Role with a clear focus to capture largest wallet share in insurance spends of Renewable Energy Companies. The India team will work closely with Our Clients Regional Renewable Energy Industry Leaders, specifically Asia Leader.
- Exposure to managing, coordinating and creating global master programs for incoming or outgoing multinationals within the Renewable Energy space.
- Focused interactions with global re-insurers and global risk managers towards creating differential advantage for clients requirements in India.
- Develop core business strategy to grow at a faster pace than that of the overall industry growth.
- Reporting into the Renewable Energy Practice head of Our Clients India
Required Profile of the candidate :
- Management Experience
- Bachelors in management/ business administration/ finance/ marketing or engineering.
- Masters of Business Administration recommended.
- Overall experience of 10+ years with minimum 5 years in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership &strategic planning.
Industry Experience :
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in Project Financing with leading PEs / NBFCs /Banks / Green Funds/ Infrastructure Funds etc.
- Must have worked as a lender/ investor for the Power sector companies, specifically for Renewable Energy Projects.
- In depth commercial understanding of Renewable Energy projects in India.
- Connects with CXOs of major large & growing renewable energy companies in India.
Required Skills & Abilities :
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Ability to cut across teams, business functions and hierarchy within the organization to ensure rapid business growth for the Industry Practice.
- Ability to arrange and hold detailed conversations with CXOs and understand their latent requirements in order to further build strategic relations & partnerships.
- Ability to independently initiate and manage end to end client acquisition cycle.
- Deal executioner and need creator for relevant products that would be required by the industry clients to transfer their potential risks.
- Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long term plans.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Must be able to multitask with client acquisition projects, product, pricing development coordination with the executive team and acting as the public face of the company in the
- Renewable Energy industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.