Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Public Health Practice - NGO (8-20 yrs)
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Public Health Practice
Industry : NGO / Social Service
Category : Consulting
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Based out of the India Office (Noida), AVP/VP will lead certain projects and teams engaged in the thematic areas of Public Health
- Role is expected to be at the cutting edge of contemporary M&E narrative with excellent appreciation of client needs and expectation
Client Details :
- Our client helps create high-impact knowledge and catalyze accountability in the public domain through its project management and monitoring and evaluation solutions.
- They offer objective, evidence-based support to implementers, government, donors and corporates. Over the past decade, they have emerged as one of the leaders for developing cutting-edge methodologies for evaluation of large-scale development interventions. With a close-knit team of close to 100 professionals they work across South Asia, South East Asia and Sub- Saharan Africa. Headquartered at Noida (Delhi National Capital Region), India, they have full service regional offices in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Dar-e-Salam (Tanzania).
- Our client provides services to federal agencies, donors, foundations and corporates, in areas of public health, HIV/AIDS, nutrition, water and sanitation, livelihoods, energy, environment, education and skills, and renewable energy. They have made valuable contribution in monitoring, learning and evaluation programs and have influenced development policies and improved implementation efficiency.
The AVP/VP will perform the following key functions :
- Lead in the development of high quality, compliant proposals. Conceptualize and implement a marketing/business strategy. This includes developing opportunities with new and existing clients, tracking upcoming RFPs, leading proposal development teams, networking, etc.
- Lead client engagement during the entire project cycle
- Lead designing and contextualizing methods and practices in evaluation
- Generate high quality research findings in the form of reports, academic and working papers for internal and external dissemination
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring support to the research team
- Manage project implementation and ensure data quality with active involvement at every stage of research implementation
- Assist and lead the project team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation
- Make and deliver presentations of reports / proposals to clients / potential clients
- Liaison with partner organizations, consultants, vendors and other relevant agencies
- Candidate should come with minimum 8-12 years'(AVP level) and 12+ years (VP level) work experience in Public Health research and M&E
- In-depth knowledge of Research, Evaluation, Data Analysis & thematic understanding of Public Health sector
- Extensive experience of doing Impact Analysis is a must
- Experience on contemporary methodologies and practices, with hands-on experience in writing and publications
- Experience of working in the social and development research in management of large-scale surveys is desired
- Should have excellent understanding of the relevant policy landscape and regulatory environment
- High level of involvement, engagement and ownership
- Flair for building quality relationships with clients
- Demonstrated competence in handling teams
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation ability
- Proven influencer and communicator with senior stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Willingness to travel extensively
Job Offer :
- An Opportunity to work with key development actors like the World Bank, UN and Bilateral agencies, philanthropies like Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation etc. is on offer for the right candidate
- Being one of the leading and largest M&E services- provider in South Asia, our client offers an extraordinary platform to learn, mentor and innovate in a perceptive environment
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Harit Chawla - +91 124 452 5442
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.