Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:7355 Applications:575 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Assistant Vice President/Vice President - Operations - Healthcare Process/BPO (15-22 yrs)
AVP/Vice President Operations - Healthcare Process/BPO
About our client :
Our client provides BPO, applications services and RPA tools to healthcare providers, payers and related service providers. Has 19 delivery centers in the US, India and the Philippines, and 11,000+ employees.
The Position :
- This is a senior level management position that is fully accountable for the results of the reporting teams in the respective business unit (or) vertical. This individual will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles.
- Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviours
- Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
- Works with the leadership team to determine strategy to achieve overall site goals. Shapes the direction of the team, keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making. Understands how to position the organization for success. Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions.
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Lead and manage large teams (1000-2000 FTEs) to ensure efficient and seamless functioning of all operations
- Identifying and driving organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives, catalysing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, and build next gen service delivery
- Maintain cost effective and stable workforce to absorb volume volatility
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 15 to 20 years of professional experience in BPM Operations
- BPO industry experience is a must - leading large, multi location voice and non voice processes
- Healthcare Background (Physician or Hospital billing) highly preferred
- The candidate should have specialized skill in running large scale production operations
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- People centricity - empathetic, humble and an ability to lead from the front
Functional Skills required :
- Understanding of the healthcare industry - landscape, trends, challenges, changes within the end to end healthcare space - with global exposure is preferred
- Ability to handle projects with multiple work streams
- Organise and develop periodic budget data with the management for maintaining accurate operational finances